School Counseling Program
Carroll County Public School Counselors facilitate the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students. School Counselors are integral members of the instructional team. They directly impact student achievement by delivering comprehensive services that meet the needs of the 21st Century school community.
Professional School Counselors are uniquely trained leaders who promote success for all students. They collaborate with school stakeholders using data-driven decisions to facilitate the success of the 21st Century learner in an ever-changing society. As a result the student will:
- Achieve to his/her maximum potential
- Demonstrate academic, career and personal/social problem-solving skills
- Recognize and appreciate individual and cultural differences
- Develop communication, citizenship and employability skills to make positive contributions to the community
- Access human and technological resources for support and information
Registering New Students
We encourage guardians to schedule an appointment to ensure that our school staff are available to assist families during their enrollment time. Proper documentation is required prior to an enrollment. Please call Ms. Robertson, School Registrar, to schedule an appointment at 410-751-3662.
To view the information required to enroll a student click here: Policy and Procedure - Carroll County Public School District (carrollk12.org)